Thursday, April 1, 2010

beanies & bears for babies

My shipment of fundraising stuffed animals arrived in the nick of time for Easter! Not all of them are Easter themed, of course, but I wanted to get these pictures up on the blog in case any of you were looking for a gift for your kids, grandkids, or nieces and nephews this holiday weekend.

Cost is $5 per item, except the BYU/Utah bears which are $7. Proceeds benefit the March of Dimes! Most are the size of a standard beanie baby and are pretty adorable if I do say so myself.


Easter/spring mix.

Bendable flowers.

My personal favorites - bears dressed in animal PJs.

A close second - kittens with balls of yarn.

Bulldogs (for dads and grads?).

Miscellaneous puppies and bears.

Jungle animals.

For the BYU and Utah fans (the smaller ones are keychains).

March for Babies bears.

If something catches your eye email me asap with your picks and I'll arrange for you to get them. I'll be in the Layton area tomorrow and can pack these guys along, in Bountiful Saturday, or they'll be in Salt Lake the rest of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment